About James Bryan Opticians
In 1998 local lad James Bryan along with his wife Lisa opened their first practice, James Bryan Opticians, in the Meadows shopping centre in Chelmsford. The idea was simple: to offer the service and quality of an independent optician but with the convenience, position and capacity of a large multiple. To this day James Bryan Opticians remain fiercely independent in the face of "copy and paste" High streets and shopping centres. It's nice to go somewhere different and be able to go somewhere different. Think about it...
"People don't want conveyor-belt opticians; these are your eyes we're talking about for goodness sake! You want to know they're being looked after, you don't want to feel like a number in the post-office queue. High street opticians have forgotten that," says James.
James Bryan Opticians tick all the usual boxes:
- large show room with a bewildering array of high-end designer spectacles and sunglasses
- a vast selection too of non-designer glasses at a price, quality and style that is hard to beat
- contact lens fitting and aftercare available with any one of our three resident contact lens opticians offering some of the most innovative products and flexible wear options you can get
- on-site spectacle glazing lab for a rapid turn-around and in-house quality-assured spectacles
- unhurried half-hour appointments with fully qualified, registered ophthalmic opticians (optometrists) and contact lens opticians
- the very latest in expensive, ultra-cool diagnostic equipment
- ground floor eye examination / contact lens fitting room for those who'd rather not tackle the stairs
- lovely fully-trained staff who are there to make your journey through the practice as smooth and pleasurable as possible.
Do give us a call on 01245 357766 to see how James Bryan Opticians can help you, or fill in our contact form, especially if you want your message to go directly to James Bryan, as they all land in his personal e-mail box.